We are currently looking for a senior role for our Health Economics department, based in Barcelona.
Senior Manager Health Economics role:
Main accountabilities include:
With the objective to grant access and achieve successful reimbursement decisions to maximize patient access in the National Health System in cooperation with local and international matrix teams, and in alignment with the value and access product strategy:
- Lead Pricing & Reimbursement dossiers, and other payer materials aligned to the local value and access strategies and with international access and product leads.
- Execution of Evidence Generation and ensure strong contributions to regional evidence generation.
- Lead local Health Economics Models and other Market access tools to support P&R negotiations at national, regional and local level.
- Facilitate HE&OR/HTA training and education internally and when appropriate to external customers
- Support GHE on GVD, Value Story, Core Economic Model development
- Economic Sections of Hospitals Formularies and Regional Assessments and RTQs.
- Pricing Management: Official pricing list, tracking of RLD impact, impact of LOE, etc.
- Competitive Information tracking: List and reimbursed prices at national level,
- Provide Coverage of HEOR congresses (ISPOR, AES, etc.)
- Leverage HE/HTA external KOL network
- Ensure alignment and provide support to local value & access strategies for dedicated product(s) with international access and product leads
- Support the development of product related reimbursement strategies and tactics
- Support development and implementation of local HE&OR/HTA communication and publication strategies aligned with value & access strategy
- Support local input to cross-functional access planning
- Input to program development for pipeline, new indications or for price/reimbursement maintenance
- Active membership of international functional GHE network (HTA CoE, Evidence Generation, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in Health Economics
- Tracked Record of RWE and Outcomes Research is strongly desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in product value proposition development and communication (Pricing & Reimbursement Dossiers, HTA dossiers, BIM, CEM, etc)
- Experience in any of the following therapeutic areas is a plus: Oncology, Hematology, Bone Metabolism, Cardiology.
- Team player, strong communication and good interpersonal skills
Health Economics Sr Mgr
Category: Value and Access
Job ID: R-66500
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Spain – Barcelona
Posted Date: November 16, 2018
This job is posted by Amgen.
This link brings you the website of Amgen.