Health Economics Senior Manager
- You generate health economics evidence research project plans and protocols
- You analyze and interpret GHE study outcomes and clinical relevant outcomes
- You prepare presentations and materials for product meeting on relevant GHE deliverables
- You manage GHE publication planning and you draft publications
- You adapt and customize GHE tools & materials for affiliates
- You support the implementation of GHE strategy for product
- Master or doctoral degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or health economics; alternative medical degree with observational research experience
- Record of publication in observational research or clinical journals
- Experience in areas directly related to health economics, access, pricing, outcomes research
- Understanding of European pricing and reimbursement environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in project management and leadership
Our client offers you:
- Temporary contract
- Exciting work in the best in class biotechnology firm
- Strong scientific focus (hyperlipidaemia), combined with a business purpose
Are you ready to take the lead? Apply today and register online or send all your documents (CV, reference letters etc.) to daniela.ernst(at)kellyservices.ch
Daniela Ernst (Tel: +41 (0)44 225 41 06), will answer your questions regarding the position and our client.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich
Opening hours Monday – Thursday 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 17h30 – Friday 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 17h00
This job is posted by Kelly Services.
This link brings you the website of Kelly Services.