Janssen Pharmaceutical, companies of Johnson & Johnson are hiring a Health Economics & Reimbursement Manager – Primary Care in our Government Affairs and Market Access department located in Toronto, Ontario.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
Develop and implement market access strategies for products in the Primary Care Portfolio. This includes:
- Management of health economic and outcomes research projects (e.g., health economic analysis, database analysis, outcomes research studies, resource use surveys, patient-preference studies, etc.)
- Development of reimbursement strategy, submissions, reports and other materials to support the value communication to decision makers and payers based on clinical and economic data
- Collaboration with Access field team to ensure alignment and implementation of regional reimbursement strategies
- Communication of reimbursement submission data and product value messages to Canadian payers and other stakeholders
- Leading and facilitating advisory boards to test reimbursement data and messages
- Contribution to global Access strategies and leveraging of global resources to efficiently meet local business needs
- Cross-functional collaboration with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Regulatory to achieve reimbursement objectives and to support brand objectives
- A minimum of an Undergraduate degree in life sciences, pharmacy, economics or health service sciences is required, a post-graduate degree or MBA is highly desirable
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or health related industry is required
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical lifecycle management and market access/reimbursement environment is required
- Understanding of health technology assessment and health economic and outcomes research methodology
- Experience in interactions with Canadian payers and key opinion leaders is an asset
- Capabilities in health economic modeling & budget impact analyses and database studies
- Good commercial acumen and leadership competencies
- High degree of initiative, sense of urgency and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to work with cross functional and global teams
- This position may require up to 10% travel
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)
Health Economics Mkt
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you the website of Johnson & Johnson.