Are you looking for a new professional challenge in Market Access and interested in working within our franchise Oncology? In this corporate function in our Global Therapeutic Area Oncology you can use your strategic mindset to develop Health Economic & Outcomes Research (HEOR) strategies and thus demonstrate the medical and economic payer-relevant value of our Boehringer Ingelheim products. Sound interesting? Then the take chance and apply for this role!
Tasks & responsibilities
- You generate evidence that secures an optimal market access, successful Health Technology Assessment (HTA) assessments, optimal pricing, reimbursement and formulary listing.
- With your expertise in this field, you ensure that future payer requirements are fully reflected in the development of the Target Product Profile and the clinical development plan of our PM pipeline.
- As HEOR Manager (f/m) you are fully responsible for the development of patient-reported outcome (PRO) measurement strategies to ensure that the patient perspective is captured in our clinical trial program.
- Additionally, you ensure an efficient and timely development of key HEOR deliverables (i.e. global value dossier, economic models, retrospective database analyses, indirect comparisons, real life evidence data) for assigned Boehringer Ingelheim products.
- An effective communication of value demonstration strategies and findings for assigned Boehringer Ingelheim products throughout relevant cross-functional teams is warranted by you. You also secure support from our senior management and you communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- In order to optimize the impact of HEOR research, you develop and maintain relevant partnerships with academic research institutions, contract research organizations and other HEOR thought-leaders.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in health economics, health psychology, health science or closely related discipline
- At least 3 years of direct experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Academia or consulting and a positive track record of successful development and execution of HEOR strategy
- Ability to inform strategic decisions regarding the required content of a clinical development program to achieve optimal market access, thorough understanding of study designs that provide most relevant evidence to payers
- Understanding of health care and reimbursement systems worldwide with a special focus on HTA countries; knowledge of the MA environment in major markets (i.e. EU5, US, Japan) desirable
- Understanding of the principles of health economics/outcomes research and their application to pharma market access; strong methodological skills in the area of economic evaluations, meta- or other relevant statistical analyses and/or patient-reported outcomes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for successful teamwork, ability to work in cross-functional and international teams; ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Fluent English skills
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Flex-time and working remotely
- Good development opportunities with in-house education and various training options
- Healthy and well-balanced food in the canteens and for take away
- Gym and variety of company sports groups
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Katharina Nollmeyer, Tel: +49 (0)6132 – 77 183119
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.
– Marketing & Market Access
– DE-BI International GmbH
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.