I am currently partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to bring on board a technical Health Economics Manager for a minimum 12 month, full-time contract based in the UK.
My client specialises within health economic projects, operating across a wide range of disciplines, medicines and market areas – working with a range of consultancies from local through to global level.
My client is now in need of a Health Economics Manager who will help develop and deliver health economic projects within a passionate team. This is the perfect opportunity to make the step over from consulting or academia into industry.
- Contribute to the development of cost-effective and budget impact models
- Act responsible for strategic inputs into the HEOR team, critically reviewing data
- Local adaptations of global models
- Collaborate with affiliates and cross-functional teams on project strategy
- Reporting on HTA submissions in line of successful pricing & reimbursement
- 3-5 years professional experience within Health Economics
- Experience working with and developing models from scratch
- Numerical based degree or MSc in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Bio-statistics or Mathematics
- Consultancy/Pharma/Academia experience on Health Economic or research based projects
- Statistical knowledge of using R, VBA, STATA, SAS
- Highly competitive monetary rewards
- Excellent opportunity to make the jump across to industry
- Chance to become part of a global operation
- Internationally renowned personal development and training program from a leading Pharmaceutical company
This opportunity provides the right candidate the chance to work with and implement previous health economics experience as well being able to develop more specific skills whilst making the jump over to Pharma.
If you feel this could potentially be an opportunity for you or are keen to find out more then get in touch below;
+44 (0) 1293 776644 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.