As Global Health Economics Lead, your role will be to assist in the creation of the global strategy and plan to ensure the creation and delivery of evidence. Reporting directly into the Head of Health Economics and Patient Value at their Headquarters this position will be in the heart of the business, allowing you to make significant impact to the success of the company.
- Be responsible for the economic strategy of an upcoming launch
- Able to drive the health economics models working cross functionally and with external consultant
- Elevates chances of success with payers because of effective early payer input into evidence generation
- Provides invaluable support in the HTA evidence generation
- 3 years+ experience in Health Economics and Payer Evidence
- Proven experience to generate evidence in the HTA process
- Work effectively in a matrix structure, cross-functionally working in multiple teams
- High levels of interpersonal skills
- Experience within Immunology is advantageous, but not necessary
- Rewarding overall package with;
- Competitive bonus structure
- Fully expensed company car
- Significant Stock Awards
For more details apply directly or reach out on the details below:
Direct: +44 203 758 8863
This job is posted by EPM Scientific.
This link brings you the website of EPM Scientific.