For our Health Economics and Market Access Team supporting the Urology division we are now looking for a Health Economics and Market Access Manager (m/f)
- Under supervision of the Cluster HEMA leader and with a dotted line to the EMEA Divisional HEMA leader, supports BSC Division objectives and strategy execution by proactively developing region- wide HEMA tools and solutions, in close collaboration with regional cluster and EMEA Divisional Business partners.
- Influences the decision-making process at regional and local level to ensure reimbursement/payment of BSC products for his/her assigned country; influences the payer perspective and drives it into brand strategy
- Effectively engages external stakeholders through superior communication abilities and presence. Presents health economic results to internal and external customers either individually or in conference settings, as relevant
- Performs or coordinates local research activities, to ensure reliability and marketability of HE studies and value propositions. Supervises changes to DRG/budget/reimbursement policies to ensure specific actions/price revision are executed. Ensures that stakeholder mapping is up to date
- Manages HEMA relationship with internal stakeholders at Cluster level (e.g. SLT, Sales leadership, HCP, new product launch teams, medical affairs, etc.) following Senior Management guidelines, providing Health Economics data/insights/capabilities and supporting external stakeholder management in collaboration with Sales/Marketing/HCP teams.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with external provider/payer experts/Key Opinion Leaders to ensure appropriate methods in health economics and quality of life research are applied
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ market access efforts within relevant therapeutic areas
- Act as Boston Scientific ambassador by positioning Boston Scientific as an innovative, professional and trustworthy partner to the healthcare sector
- University Bachelor or Master degree is a must (degree in Health Economics would be an asset; though a background in business, law, public administration, pharmacy, natural sciences engineering or medicine is welcomed)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Health Care sector with involvement in various strategic and operational market access and/or business activities (direct and indirect) in support of a direct commercial organization
- Understanding of Regulatory, Pricing & Reimbursement and Listing processes for the in- and outpatient / ambulant healthcare sector is essential
- Understanding of recent clinical and health economical methodologies/HTA used to demonstrate the value of innovative drugs and medical devices
- Good understanding of the monetary and fiscal activities of government
- Strong analytical skills and thorough knowledge of statistical analysis, modeling and database handling
- Business acumen and diplomatic skills, excellent interpersonal and influencing, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strategic and long-term thinking mindset with ability to conceptualize, yet still having the ability to implement and execute
- Results oriented and ability to “make things happen”, highly motivated and proactive self-starter and networker
- Comfortable dealing with change, ambiguity, a dynamic fast-paced environment and organizational complexity
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 50% of your time
In addition to an exciting job, highly innovative medical devices and a respectful work environment in a dynamic team, we offer you a performance-oriented and attractive compensation package, a company car also for private use, modern IT equipment as well as very good options for a personal and professional development through an established talent management program in our organization. Above all, you have the opportunity to become part of a corporate culture where everyone contributes to improving people’s lives.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 438008
For more than 35 years, Boston Scientific has been the world’s leading medical device company dedicated to improving the lives of patients. Every day, we face the key challenges of the healthcare industry with innovative products, a culture of collaboration and a deep passion for improving human life – making a career at Boston Scientific more than just a job. If you want to be a part of it and follow your vocation, then we should get to know each other.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacy, Engineer, Law, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you the website of Boston Scientific.