My client is seeking a Health Economics Manager (Modelling) to join their Global team in Uxbridge.
Working with their international cross-functional team, the activities of the Global Economic Modelling Centre include early modelling for strategic input to development, design and pricing, core models and local model adaptations for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions.
- Support the development of economic modeling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models and budget impact models.
- Customize core models to address local requirements.
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
- MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong programming skills (e.g. Excel, statistical software, etc.).
- Experience in programming with Excel
- Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS and other software for statistical analyses.
- Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of HTA reports.
- Experience in performing literature reviews.
For more information or to apply please contact me on 01293 776644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.