– Based on Global inputs, develop and execute local market access strategies to influence and accelerate favourable pricing and reimbursement decisions for key market brands and new launches.
– Participate actively in all steps of pricing & reimbursement planning, execution and negotiation, incorporating health economic tools into the local pricing negotiation process.
– Drive innovative approaches to deploying value dossiers and reimbursement submissions that demonstrate how Novartis Pharma products will meet unmet medical needs and customer evidence needs.
– Along with Head Market Access, drive pricing & reimbursement and listing action planning for all top CPO products as well as select in-line brands and prepare all Market Access Operational Plans to give early input towards Region Europe and Global on development needs.
– Foster trust-based working relationships with key national regulatory stakeholders.
– Develop and maintain own network of leading Swiss health economists. Outreach to and build trusting partnership with patient, medical professional and other third party stakeholders at national level.
– Advance company interests and positions (including legislative developments) in Pharma industry’s local trade on issues concerning P&R.
– As required, provide leadership support and stand-in for Head Market Access + BD&L.
– Provide internal consultancy to the Novartis Pharma organization on legislative and political matters as well as on influencing strategies.
– Identify, explore and conduct partnering activities to complement the Novartis portfolio and optimises the revenue situation in collaboration with RE BD&L.
– Manage participation and input in European Pricing, HE&OR and BD&L teams.
– Develop P&R, HE&OR + BD&L group to a high performing unit spearheading Market Access excellence.
• Masters degree desirable, fluent in German and English
• A detailed understanding of the commercial principles underpinning the Pharmaceutical market.
• Experience in at least one stakeholder sector within the healthcare field.
• Experience with health economic concepts and evaluation.
• Experience with reimbursement dossier compilation.
• Experience with government and/or private negotiations.
• Initial practical work experience in Public Affairs function in government, NGO or industry.
• Project management and implementation.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills, out of box thinking.
• Negotiation and lobbying skills.
• Dense network amongst key influencers in health authorities and health politics.
• Ability to dealing with uncertainty, flexibility
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you the website of Novartis.