The Pricing & Reimbursement Specialist will be responsible for pricing and supporting the reimbursement activities of the Market Access department for Greece, Cyprus and Malta, under the team’s coaching and guidance.
Position is based in our Greek Janssen headquarters located in Pefki, Athens and operating under a hybrid working model.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The main tasks & responsibilities YOU will have in this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct the Business Planning & the annual repricing exercises
- Lead the price acquisition process for new products
- Support tender procedures and all pricing modifications for the company’s portfolio
- Maintain the company’s local & EMEA pricing databases updated
- Assist on economic evaluations, models and quality of life studies
- Provide support on the monitoring and recording of the external environment and legislation
Education And Experience:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Polytechnic studies, Statistics or in relevant fields while a Master’s degree is a plus
- Any experience and /or post graduate degree in Health Economics will be an asset
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical sector is an advantage
- Computer literacy and proven knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – especially MS excel
- General understanding of pharmaceutical business environment
- Fluency, in Greek & English is required
Proficiencies And Skills:
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is crucial
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work under strict timelines, combined with flexibility and prioritization capabilities
- Proactivity and desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced team
At Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s most significant healthcare challenges. For decades, we have pioneered world-changing, mind-opening solutions, always putting people first and remaining true to Our Credo. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here.
In Johnson & Johnson Greece, we provide innovative health care solutions since 1973, serving the needs of millions of patients, consumers, and healthcare professionals. As a Family of Companies, we operate through our Consumer, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices sectors, based in Attica region.
At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Greece are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything—including YOU. Join Janssen Greece, certified top employer 2022!
Janssen Cilag Pharmaceutica S.A.C.I. (8030)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!