As an Alliance Management & Market Access Manager, you will focus on optimizing the development and ensuring the implementation of the country’s overall business development strategy. Furthermore, you will be responsible for Market Access activities necessary to ensure the successful pricing, reimbursement and launch of the organization’s generics, hybrids and biosimilar products.
The role reports to the Head Alliance Management & Market Access.
Alliance Management & Business Development
– Assist in driving Alliance Management with all BD partners, establishing processes, ensuring compliance and monitoring execution of contractual terms
– Coordinate the development of all business cases for new BD deals in collaboration with all relevant departments
– Closely monitor partners’ performance and implementation of all contractual terms of the deal
– Be responsible for the creation, submission and monitoring of all value dossiers to HTA / Reimbursement / Payers / National Tenders Authorities as needed, to ensure launch acceleration for the generics, hybrids and biosimilar portfolio of products
– Be expert in local pricing, reimbursement & HTA policies and legislation/policy changes regarding generics, hybrids and biosimilar products
– Develop and maintain relationships with public healthcare stakeholders in close collaboration with the Head Alliance Management & Market Access
• University degree in Science, Business, Marketing or Engineering
• Desirable degrees: MBA or MSc in Health Economics
• Excellent command of English
• At least 3 years working experience on Business Development, Market Access, Health Economics
• Proven ability to operate and influence cross-functionally and cross-culturally
• Good understanding of ‘brand financials’ (profit and loss)
• Strong project management skills
• High degree of business acumen and market knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and scientific writing skills
• Strong strategic and analytical thinking
Sandoz, with a history of more than 120 years, is a worldwide leader in generics and holds the #1 position globally in biosimilars’ market.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!