My client is looking for a Global Health Economics/Evidence Generation Manager for a 12 month contract, office based in Belgium with some home working flexibility. The successful candidate will be working across a number of therapeutic areas through multiple functions.
- Generating health economics evidence generation research project plans and protocols
- Analyses and interprets GHE (Global Health Economics) study outcomes including PRO’s and clinical relevant outcomes
- Preparing presentations and materials for product meetings on relevant GHE deliverables
- Adapting and customising GHE tools & materials for affiliates
- Supporting implementation of GHE Strategy for product by meeting affiliate needs
- Minimum Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or health economics with high observational research content or Medical degree with observational research experience
To find out more about this opportunity you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1293 776644
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.