Tasks & responsibilities
- As (Senior) Manager, you execute global health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) strategies demonstrating the clinical and economic payer-relevant value of our launch assets.
- You work with cross-functional team members and country colleagues, to better appreciate evidence gaps and develop evidence generation plans within and beyond our clinical development program that shape the value proposition for our assets.
- In this function, you support and plan on evidence generation, value creation and defense, as we seek to secure optimal patient access, prepare for HTA assessments, and support formulary listing.
- Additionally, you ensure that future payer requirements are fully reflected in the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP) and the clinical development plan for our assets.
- You support patient-reported outcome (PRO) measurement strategies to ensure that the patient perspective is captured in our clinical trial program and interact with regulatory authorities, closely collaborating with other functions.
- You drive the publication of your work in peer-reviewed journals in support of your HEOR strategy and the cross-functional publication plan.
- Furthermore, you develop and maintain relevant partnerships with clinical centers, payers, academic research institutions, contract research organizations and other HEOR thought leaders in order to optimize the impact of HEOR research.
- As Senior Manager, you further define the long-term global value demonstration and evidence generation strategy for the asset(s), including long-term publication strategies and collaborative frameworks in close coordination with cross-functional team members.
- Graduate degree (e.g., M.Sc., Ph.D., M.D.) in statistics, health economics, medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, or related discipline
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical Industry, academia, or consulting
- Positive track record of successful development and execution of HEOR strategy
- Familiarity with rare diseases, pulmonology and/or immunology is a plus.
- Ability to inform strategic decisions regarding the required content of clinical development programs as well as outcomes research studies to achieve and sustain optimal market access
- Thorough understanding of study designs that provide most relevant evidence to payers
- Profound understanding of health care and reimbursement systems worldwide with special focus on HTA countries; knowledge of the MA environment in major markets (i.e., EU5, US, Japan)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for successful teamwork, ability to work in cross-functional and international teams plus the ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Fluency in English required, German or other additional language(s) would be a plus
- Long-term experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with positions in the areas of health economics, pricing & reimbursement, consulting, or payer authorities
- Several years of global experience and international/regional exposure
- Highly experienced in conducting health economics/outcomes research across multiple specialty disciplines (e.g., patient reported outcomes, health economic modelling, real world data generation)
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy.
Effects Of COVID-19
Ready to contact us?
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!