Locations: Germany, Italy, UK, Sweden, France and Spain.
For our European Headquarter in Hattersheim, we are looking as of October 2020 or on agreement for a Market Access Trainee/Graduate (m/f/d) to join us, who is interested and willing to develop and grow into roles of increasing responsibility within our organization.
The trainee position is intended for a two-year duration, during which time the trainee will experience several rotations in various departments providing him/her with a good overview and insights into all aspects related to Market Access. Possible assignments are in Regional and Country Market Access (Germany, Italy, UK, Sweden, France and Spain) and Regulatory Affairs (Marburg, Germany). After completing the traineeship, our target is to have provided the trainee with a broad level of experience, which will help us to identify together with the trainee a fitting role within the global organization of our company.
Your activities in this interesting role include:
- Analyzing, identifying and assessing European Life Science Market Access Landscapes
- Contributing to our Value Strategy for Key Stakeholders and Healthcare Authorities and Professionals
- Modeling and evaluating Pricing & Reimbursement Strategies (e.g. comparison of evaluation outcomes, access conditions etc.)
- Developing and Maintaining significant relationships with relevant stakeholders on a global, national and regional level
- Providing relevant research & recommendations for mentioned key activities
As a Market Access Trainee you welcome the possibility to create and contribute to a positive and energetic environment. As a self-organized and proactive person with a high level of creativity, the following skills and experiences will help you to be successful in this trainee program:
- An excellent university degree in natural sciences, health economics, politics or in economic sciences with a focus on medicine or postgraduate studies in healthcare
- First experience in the Pharma industry desirable
- Ability to live and study in different cultural environments
- Willingness and flexibility to meet travel requirements, adapt to different environments and spend rotations at different business locations, including potential short-term assignments in another country up to a duration of six months.
- Positive attitude and ability to open-minded listen and communicate towards your colleagues and stakeholders; getting a real understanding of needs and challenges
- Fluent English language skills are a must
What to expect:
- Adequate salary based on the attractive tariff agreement of chemical industry
- Flexible Work Environment
- Individual Training and Development Opportunities
- Continuous Coaching through internal mentor
- Excellent internal job opportunities after completion of trainee program
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language. Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
As a global organization with employees in more than 30 countries, CSL Behring embraces diversity & inclusion and is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.