What you need to do in order to be successful?
- You will ensure rapid, consistent and sustained access across the region to our diagnostics solutions.
- You will create and lead the market access strategy for Germany and execute its implementation.
- You will be involved in the creation of pricing strategies that reflect the true value of our assets and insights to help understand and quantify investment trade-offs.
- You will optimize the value story with robust, evidence-based value propositions and in-depth understanding of IVD areas and unmet need.
- You will be our voice to communicate the value of our products to the stakeholders involved in the adoption and funding of our diagnostics solutions in as convincing a form as possible, using payer-relevant evidence and informed market access trade-offs and strategy.
- You will play a key role in negotiation to gain national pricing/reimbursement as well as local prescribing guidelines.
- You will work closely with the commercial team to support them in new business development.
Who we are looking for?
Master degree in a science/Economic/business-related field, with 3-5 years minimum experience in market access in the healthcare industry.
Successful track record of reimbursements dossiers and negotiations with Payers/ NICE in addition to medical device (IVD) market knowledge
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion ; Team spirit; Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management
- Good communication, written and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences
- Ability to deep-dive into technical topics and to deliver high-level and easy to understand analyses
- Good understanding of NICE processes. Understating of medical device/ IVD market access challenges would be an added value
- Knowledge of health economic methodological tools for strategic analyses linked to value based selling approach
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language would be a plus.
Travel Time : ~30%
Primary Location: Germany
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux’s global headquarters is located in Marcy L’Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15778
This job is posted by bioMérieux.
This link brings you to the website of bioMérieux.