Bad Vilbel, Germany.
Our global headquarters, STADA Arzneimittel AG, is located in Bad Vilbel near Frankfurt am Main. For our department Global Growth & Innovation we are looking for a Manager (f/m/d) International Market Access – Nephrology Bad Vilbel | Germany (DE) | Full-time | Permanent.
- Develop and implement the Product market access strategy
- Leading the Market landscaping, pricing and launch strategy in conjunction with the commercial launch team
- Creation of the economic model to generate a budget impact model and cost-effectiveness model
- Responsible for the creation of a Global Value Dossier (GVD), and its subsequent localization to gain national reimbursement
- Production of the economic burden of disease and linking to the value proposition and value story
- Develops the framework for submissions and manages the full cross-functional process from feasibility analysis through to dealing with queries during the process and longer-term outcomes post submission
- Manage business relationships with all relevant Product customers; HTA bodies, physicians, patient groups, academics, and economists
- Liaise with other members of the STADA cross-functional team on health economic activity e.g. developing real world data to support value story, supporting key account manager teams, in multiple countries, with tools such as budget impact models
- Modifies the submission as new clinical data becomes available for all relevant authorities
- Builds strong relationships with external contacts to enhance and maximize the delivery of the international evidence base
- Manages the relationship with the Development Partner market access team, providing synergy between the companies and global strategic direction
- Acts as a centralized resource on the implications of the Product market access process in key countries
- Degree qualified, preferably Science/ Applied Science/ Business / Economics discipline
- Relevant market access experience gained in a consultancy or industry
- Detailed understanding of health technology assessments (HTA) and the role of health economics within the pharmaceutical industry
- Recent experience of developing or implementing Pricing and Reimbursement strategies
- Proven understanding of economic evaluation concepts
- Proven ability to work successfully with international internal stakeholders
- Relationships with external HTA influencers
- Exceptional project management skills and experience of managing budgets
At STADA we pursue our purpose “Caring for people‘s health as a trusted partner” worldwide. Originally founded by pharmacists, we are a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. More than 12,300 employees around the globe live our values Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Agility and One STADA to achieve ambitious goals and shape the successful future of STADA.
This job is posted by STADA Arzneimittel.
This link brings you to the website of STADA Arzneimittel.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!