Are you interested in health economics? In this global lead role, you will play an integral role in bringing our strategy to focus on end-to-end workflows to life by developing ways to show the value to customers through value evidence/health economics. You will own the value evidence/health economic roadmap and pioneer its implementation at ZEISS Meditec. You will play an essential role in supporting our sales team to address C-level / non-clinical decision makers as well as health care authorities. You will identify market needs and trends regarding value evidence
- Drives the value evidence vision and strategy, pioneers new ways of showing value of end-to-end workflows to the market
- Builds new skills in value evidence/health economics enabling OPT to address the rising segment of non-clinical decision makers and C-level effectively
- Performs health economic modelling
- Defines the value evidence roadmap and implementation: Messaging, sales-facing assets, roll-out plan in coordination with other functions
- Collaborates with medical affairs on definition of a study roadmap
- Drives data availability for health economic modelling, builds relationships with country organizations to gather local inputs on reimbursement and local market specificities
- Works with other functions to define value propositions & evidence roadmaps for multiple workflows
- Monitors and communicates industry trends related to health economics and new business models and health care policy changes
- Diploma or master’s degree in Health Economics, Marketing, Business or Life Sciences
- 5-10 years of work experience, thereof at least three in management consultancy or market access in health care
- Experience in development of health economic models: conceptualization, design and implementation
- Profound knowledge around local healthcare systems, reimbursement rules and processes
- Experience in Marketing is a plus
- Previous experience in strategic functions, demonstrating analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong lateral leadership, track record of managing complex projects and reaching alignments in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English, ability to speak additional languages a plus
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally
This job is posted by ZEISS Meditec.
This link brings you to the website of ZEISS Meditec.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!