For our headquarter in Munich we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position: European HEOR & RWE Director Oncology (m/f/x).
The HEOR & RWE Director is accountable for the development of the European HEOR and RWE strategy for the Oncology Portfolio in order to maximize outcomes in terms of Market Access across Europe. Whilst leading a European HEOR & RWE team the HEOR & RWE Director will be responsible for ensuring that all key activities needed in order to successfully execute the European Market Access strategy are successfully implemented, including data/evidence generation for HTA, payers and other relevant stakeholders. The job holder reports to the Head of Market Access Oncology Europe.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Builds, leads and develops a team of HEOR & RWE experts in order to successfully support the European Market Access Strategy
- Leads the development, execution and implementation of the European HEOR & RWE strategy for the Oncology Portfolio
- Co-develops the Market Access plan for his/her products with the Pricing and Market Access Product Lead to ensure the evidence generation plan supports the Market Access needs
- Drives the country needs assessment and derives strategy for timely delivery of all data/HEOR&RWE deliverables needed for HTA/pricing & reimbursement applications and negotiations with national bodies and regional / local customers
- Leads all necessary regional HEOR& RWE studies and development of economic model (cost-effectiveness, burden of illness, budget impact etc.) for products/indications under his/her responsibility. Provides input into global HE model development and validates for EU region
- Supports the development of the Global Value Dossier and/or develops an European Value Dossier to support, facilitate and speed-up preparation and submission of country HTA/pricing and reimbursement dossiers
- Actively supports country value dossiers and model adaptations to ensure proper country HTA/p&r submission
- Fosters cross-functional collaboration with his/her regional business partners to ensure alignment of HEOR /market access strategy with medical and commercial functions
- As member of the brand and launch teams, contributes to the Brand / Launch Plan and activities and provides input into the Lifecycle Management Plan
- Works closely together with medical affairs colleagues to ensure timely and proper RWE generation
- Collaborates closely with the global HEOR Product Lead(s) and provides relevant input to ensure that clinical trials and global evidence generation programs deliver the data/evidence required for successful market access in the European region. Validates health outcomes endpoints for integration in pivotal studies
- Ensures external view/validation of strategy and deliverables via partnering with HEOR experts, CROs, thought leaders (advisory boards etc.)
- Timely develops and executes an HEOR publication plan and ensures proper dissemination and communication of the evidence in peer-review journals and at scientific conferences
- Develops value messages as well as tools needed to support formulary discussions/negotiations
- Ensures roll-out of the necessary HEOR and RWE training activities across the different access functions and customer facing roles, as well as cross-functionally (e.g. training of economic and value messages for medical affairs and commercial colleagues)
Personal skills and professional experience:
- University degree (e.g. master’s degree in economics, pharmaceutical sciences, or similar level)
- At least 8-10 years of demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical company in HEOR and RWE. Both national and international/European experience required
- Recent experience in working in Oncology portfolio is a must
- Deep understanding of the EU4 & UK Market Access needs
- Personal values matching Daiichi-Sankyo values: integrity, collaboration, commitment and courage are our basic values for the day-to-day interactions with customers and colleagues
- Highly self-motivating personality with Positive can-do attitude
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix organization and lead without authority
- Strategic mind-set and open-minded to foster innovation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven technical skills to ensure hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Possesses high level project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver to deadlines and budget
- Fluently in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel if required
What we offer:
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to creating new modalities and innovative medicines by leveraging our world-class science and technology for our purpose “to contribute to the enrichment of quality of life around the world.” In addition to our current portfolio of medicines for cancer and cardiovascular disease, Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on developing novel therapies for people with cancer as well as other diseases with high unmet medical needs. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation to realize our 2030 Vision to become an “Innovative Global Healthcare Company Contributing to the Sustainable Development of Society.”
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!