For our headquarter in Munich we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position Director Pricing & Market Access Europe (m/f/x).
The Director Pricing and Market Access Europe (m/f/x), reporting to the Head of Market Access Specialty Medicines EU, will lead and coordinate the development and implementation of Pricing and Market Access Strategies for products in the SBD portfolio and create the necessary data generation for internal and external relevant stakeholders to maximize the success of Daiichi- Sankyo Europe specialty portfolio in market access.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leads the development and implementation of the SBD pricing, reimbursement and market access strategy for DS products in his area of responsibility
- Coordinates pricing, payer and market access research for SBD products in the defined scope
- Align cross-functionally the needs and requirements for the Pricing & Market Access strategy and execution for payer engagements
- Support with high-level market access and pricing guidance the translation of the SBD HQ pricing strategies into tangible and executable national and regional pricing, reimbursement and access strategies and tactics
- Propose optimal list and net prices to ensure that planned reimbursement and market access can be achieved and maintained
- Support the development and execution of the pricing, reimbursement and access strategies across different channels and EU territories
- Drive strategic planning around pricing, government reimbursement initiatives, and effectively and efficiently within the Daiichi Sankyo SBD matrix organization
- Develop relevant Market Access materials for payer engagement to support affiliates for optimal access
- Monitor healthcare policy developments and provide accurate advice on their consequences for Daiichi Sankyo Europe’s portfolio and future commitments
- Monitor the market, competitors and their prices, legislation of health authorities and other payer customers to establish winning pricing strategies and tactics
- Ensure timely pricing and reimbursement data collection and validation from our affiliates as well as our partners in non-affiliate territories and develop pricing mitigation scenarios where required
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate P&R overviews easy available at any time to address requests from various stakeholders, including Price certificates/notifications
- Coordinate Pricing, Reimbursement & HTA insight of key comparators/competitors across the DS portfolio to ensure the team disposes of the most up-to-date insights
- Monitor the pricing, reimbursement and access landscape & policies and ensure up-to-date country overviews available to ensure data requirements early-on considered for P&MA strategy development & updates
Personal skills and professional experience:
- University Degree or equivalent higher-level qualifications relevant to Pricing & Market Access
- At least 5 years of Pricing or Market Access experience within the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Good knowledge of the European Healthcare systems and drug law
- Proactive, integrative and conceptual personality with leadership skills
- Result oriented and customer focused with the ability to work in a matrix organization and manage interfaces to different stakeholders (internal & external)
- Team player, open-minded, highly motivated
- Strategic mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in English – fluent English in written and spoken
- Technical expertise in MS Office
What we offer
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries.
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients’ needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients’ lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!