My client is a well-established Pharmaceutical company, looking for someone to support their Global Health Economics and Value Evidence team.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the leading Pharmaceutical organisations, develop and consolidate your experience and work with a strong team of professionals.
Country support on their market access strategy for public funding
- Contribute to the country model adaptations of the country by sorting model inputs, constructing base case, run simulations and conduct sensitivity analyses
- Based on priorities, provide country assistance in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements
- Contribute to model report writing for potential country HTA submissions, and to the compilation of presentations to key stakeholders
- Generate supportive model guidance documents
- Contribute to potential model publications
Global technical support of existing models in the portfolio
- For dynamic transmission model in Microsoft Excel/Visual Basic
– Adjusting the economic model structure in Microsoft excel based on country-specific needs
- For the static model in formulation (based on priorities, possibly but not necessarily):
– Development of deterministic and probabilistic sensitivity analysis components of core model as well as budget impact model
Requirements for this opportunity:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Health Economics Modeler
- Global experience
- Software experience: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visual Basic for Applications – Matlab
o 6 month contract o
o Office based in Belgium o
o Competitive daily rate o
If you feel this could be an opportunity for you or would like to find out more, contact Tia White on:
+44 (0) 1293 776644 | email@example.com
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.