Paris, France / Montreal, Canada.
The successful candidate will be embedded within our Health economics and Market Access team and will be exposed to a wide range of projects, challenges, and clients on an international and local scale. The successful candidate will be actively contributing to value communications, evidence review, HTA, and health economics research projects.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Involve in different projects management local and global : Dossier submissions CEESP, SNDS studies, real-life studies, literature review, etc..
- Knowledge and understanding of local HTA process, private and public payer markets, their drug review processes, and reimbursement trends affecting market access
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Handle the client budget and timelines
The ideal candidate will possess :
- A significant experience as an Health Economist or HEOR
- An experience in team management
- Project management competences
- Strong knowledge of the Medico-Economy and French Market Access
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent and rigorous editorial skills
Other Location: Toronto, Canada.
Please send through a cover letter, which would help us understand why you believe you are the right person for the job based on the description
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!!
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!