This position is a partially office-based position that is open between our offices in Barcelona, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London.
The role will include the following responsibilities
- Understanding and critically reviewing economic models, identifying relevant data through targeted searches, synthesising evidence and adapting models, quality checking models
- Leading the development of de novo models and associated deliverables
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Acting as lead consultant and/or project manager on health economic projects, supervising and mentoring junior analysts
- Leading internal and external communications
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in health economics
- Post-graduate degree in health economics (MSc or equivalent)
- Solid theoretical understanding of technical health economic concepts; in particular cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost of illness, or burden of disease analysis
- Good understanding of HTA processes and ability to provide strategic insight to clients in order to maximise impact of economic analyses within HTA submission constraints
- Experience of leading cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models
- Knowledge of systematic literature review methodology
- Advanced level in Excel, proficient in Word and PowerPoint. Experience with programming language (e.g. WinBUGS, SAS, Stata, R, VBA, etc.)
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Project management skills and experience of successfully managing complex projects
- Ability to interpret HTA bodies decisions and evidence critiques and provide solutions to clients
- Working with cross-functional teams (stats/HE/market access/other)
- Ability to demonstrate key Amaris values – trust, independence, performance, commitment, and boldness
- Ability to generate impact and to provide solutions
- Strong business acumen as well as proactive and positive mindset to drive initiatives forward
- Willingness to frequently challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- Outgoing personality and strong inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to provide structure and guidance to junior team members
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Be part of a very international and diverse team
- Hybrid model of working from home and the office
- Ability to work from different offices in different cities and countries
- Long-term career planning as part of periodic performance reviews
- Professional development plans are tailored to each member of the team
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Strong opportunity to bring in your ideas and leave your mark on the organization
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Please send through a cover letter and your resumé.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.