As a Senior Analyst you will provide market access writing support as part of an integrated global team servicing pharmaceutical clients. This includes the development of value propositions, value messages, global dossiers, HTA submissions, market access training materials, slide presentations and interactive digital tools for payer engagement.
The Senior Analyst works in an integrated global team closely to meet client expectations, budgets and timelines. Travel to professional meetings, client locations, and other project-related travel may be required.
Who Are We?
The ICON Global HTA, Health Economics, Reimbursement and Outcomes team are a team of HTA, HEOR, medical communications experts and market access consultants who specialize in helping our clients engage with reimbursement agencies, payers and achieve patient access for their products. ICON is a fast-growing global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, known for its innovative approach. ICON’s commercialization and outcomes capabilities coupled with our strategic consultancy services has created the industry’s most integrated product development, clinical communications and market access solutions. This means more growth and career opportunities for our current and future employees!
What’s In It For You?
We provide our employees with a strong benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and an annual incentive plan to reward performance.
We have a friendly environment where you can be fully engaged, motivated and rewarded. We allow you to shine because it enables us to achieve our goals. Our employees are our best asset and we encourage upward mobility by enabling them to realise their potential within a performance culture that is demanding and exciting.
To Succeed You Will Need:
- You must have an advanced science degree (PharmD, PhD or MD) or Masters level
- 1-2 years of relevant pharmaceutical/medical writing experience, this may have been gained during your post-graduate degree (if relevant)
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret clinical data from a variety of scientific sources.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients and thought leaders.
- Ability to develop presentations and written documents (MSWord/Acrobat) that conform to prescribed styles and formats.
- Must demonstrate a command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, Graphics software (e.g., PowerPoint or Prism), Bibliographic software (e.g., EndNote) and any other applicable software as may be needed by the job from time to time as it evolves.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a team committed to being an industry-leading Global HTA, Health Economics, Reimbursement and Outcomes. At ICON, our value is our people, who consistently deliver the highest-quality work to our clients.
Apply for this role