Looking for a new career challenge in a truly international environment? Thanks to our business growth, Kantar is looking for a new Project Manager Epi-HEOR for our Patient-Centered Outcomes surveys. In this role, you will manage patient-centric studies, namely Epi. Studies, Preference Studies, Patient Reported Outcomes, Patient Advocacy Groups surveys, Burden / Quality of Life studies, ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner and in budget, with the right allocation of resources. You will also manage the requests for proposals and ensure the best client servicing and satisfaction. The position reports to the Senior Vice-President HEOR and manages projects under the supervision of Project Directors or Leads.
At Kantar you will be working in a truly international and dynamic environment. Not one day will resemble to the other: you will be working in different therapeutic areas: Parkinson, depression, breast cancer atopic dermatitis… with very people with very different backgrounds.
Our Health Division is a global Contract Research Organization and consulting company providing research and strategic recommendations to our clients from the global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech industries. We work across a large variety of studies within the healthcare industry. In France, our team has doubled in only 2 years and is now composed of 100 healthcare consultants coming from very diverse horizons. Within Kantar you’ll also be working very closely with our colleagues present in our 80 locations around the world.
Client Management / Commercial activity
- Proactively manages the client relationship – kick-offs, results presentations, TCs, day-to-day management – in the course of projects or proposals;
- Develop proposals (involving literature and instrument reviews, primary qualitative research with patients, caregivers and clinicians, and quantitative analysis of PRO data) in collaboration with RWE experts including methodology and budget;
- Manage the project team to ensure the best client servicing and satisfaction;
- Ensure the project profitability;
- Participate in the generation of new opportunities with existing clients;
- Develop our RWE qualitative and quantitative business in collaboration with our Client Partners;
Project Management of Qualitative and Quantitative HEOR Studies
- Identifies the best resources for the project conduct along with our Business Excellence team;
- Provide qualitative, quantitative and scientific consulting;
- Develop study protocol, material and planning;
- Manages data collection;
- Develops and enhances analysis and the study report;
- Develop the appropriate storytelling to address clients’ business issues;
- Present results and recommendations to clients;
- Author manuscripts, poster and abstracts;
- You have minimum 5/6 years’ experience in EPI/HEOR study research with solid experience in Patient Surveys / Patient-Centered Outcomes surveys (i.e. Epidemiology, Preference Surveys, PROs);
- Solid experience in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
- Fluency in English C2;
- You are client oriented, with excellent understanding of client objectives and needs;
- You have demonstrable client & project management skills;
- You have developed specific expertise in one or several areas (e.g. methodology, therapeutic area,…);
- Excellent communication skills – able to distill issues, manage client expectations and act as a trusted advisor in a timely manner;
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter and fast learner, you react to change productively displaying a solution driven approach;
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on;
- You’re open to new ideas & innovative ways of working;
- Ability to coach and mentor junior researchers;
- Ability to inspire and motivate people within research teams;
You will be surrounded by passionate colleagues in an open and engaging environment. You will be given room to work a large variety of topics and grow and continuously develop yourself together with some of the best within their expertise.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
If interested, do not hesitate and apply!
Paris, av Pierre MasseFrance
This job is posted by Kantar.
This link brings you to the website of Kantar.