Reporting to the Market Access Associate Director, the Market Access Senior Manager will contribute to the Market Access strategy definition for Abbvie products in France. The successful candidate will be responsible of the strategy preparation and implementation, and will also manage a team of Market Access Specialists.
As a Market Access Senior Manager, on your dedicated therapeutic area(s), you will:
- Elaborate the market access strategy for medicines in the Abbvie portfolio for which you are responsible
- Act as the main stakeholder for Health Authorities regarding the portfolio for which you are responsible
- Manage and develop the Market Access Specialists by ensuring, among other responsibilities, deliverable excellence and the successful achievement of the team’s objectives and its development
- Define the strategic orientation and guarantee the quality of the dossiers submitted to the Health Authorities, including but not limited to reimbursement dossiers ad the coordination of preparation (externally and internally)
- Develop, coordinate, and implement all strategic and operational actions to guarantee the best conditions for early access and reimbursement in close collaboration with the cross-functional teams at affiliate and international levels
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the healthcare policy environment, allowing for early identification of new policy trends and requirements for successful access in France
- Advocate France’s position regarding the clinical development plans to the international teams with the objective to optimize the access to Abbvie’s pipeline
- Work cross-functionally to develop fully integrated market access strategy roadmap
- Work in close partnership with the local Brand Teams (HEOR, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Public Affairs, Communication, Marketing, Commercial…) and international colleagues, to ensure alignment on market access strategies
Your profile :
- University degree in science (pharmacist, physician, biologist) + a specialized master degree in relevant area of expertise (e.g. epidemiology / biostatistics, health economics, public health, public policy or market access)
- Prior significant experience in market access in France (at least 6 years) gained in a pharmaceutical industry or public Authorities or vendors
- A first successful managerial experience would be a plus
- Ability to represent the interests and defend the positions of the Affiliate within the International and to external decision makers
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical environment, healthcare policy and the challenges in terms of health economics
- Experience in direct interactions with clinicians, Health Authorities (national, regional and hospital) and vendors
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyze data sets to determine trends and establish strategies
- Ability to work independently, as well as manage initiatives that require collaboration across multiple functional areas. Creative spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, strong oral/written presentation skills
- Oral and written fluency in both French and English
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This job is posted by Abbvie.
This link brings you to the website of Abbvie.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!