With the increasing demand for affordable healthcare services and growing requirement for innovative medical devices, it has become pertinent for us, to increase our Health Economics & Market Access function.
In this context, we are looking for talented Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) professionals who will be support the development and execution of effective health economics, reimbursement and market access strategies for Boston Scientific’s in close collaboration with internal and external teams.
In this role you will be supporting the New Cardiology Urology Division at Boston Scientific.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assess reimbursement opportunities and challenges facing the business’ emerging technologies and commercially marketed products and communicate business impact to senior management.
- Identify key health economics needs for Boston Scientific platform products, working with health economics and outcomes research colleagues to determine actions required.
- Lead development and execution of practical strategies to secure optimal reimbursement (coding/coverage/payment) for Boston Scientific products and procedures Lead implementation of tactical planning activities required to achieve reimbursement objectives (e.g., new code applications, customer billing guides).
- Work with new product development teams to ensure global health economics and reimbursement needs are incorporated into product development plans and timelines; ensure all HEMA product development deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and communication of economic value messages to support product adoption.
- Manage provision of appropriate internal training to sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and legal to increase awareness and understanding of health economics and market access competencies and their role in supporting a product’s success.
- Monitor policy developments that impact the reimbursement of BSC products. Build relationships in key markets with government, physician, hospital, and third-party payer decision makers.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
What we are looking for in you:
- Solid work experience involving leadership of functional and cross-functional teams
- Experience in health policy, market access, reimbursement, health economics and/or outcomes research
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels in an organization
What we can offer to you:
- Career Development
- Healthy work-life balance
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast Growing and innovative environment
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our culture and values are what differentiate us from other companies, and we’re very proud of who we are as a company. Today, we’re 36,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 15,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry-leading, evolving, and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees
Take the first step towards a meaningful career. Submit your resume today !
Requisition ID: 473547
Job Segment: Medical, Law, Economics, Product Development, Healthcare, Legal, Finance, Research
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.