Voisins le Bretonneux, France.
With the increasing demand for affordable healthcare services and growing requirement for innovative medical devices, it has become pertinent for us, to increase our Health Economics & Market Access function.
Under the general supervision of the Manager HEMA Uro/PH EMEA and in close collaboration with relevant functions and business leads is responsible for driving and developing the specifications, realization and effective delivery and communication of health economic collaterals and reimbursement and market access arguments for the Boston Scientific portfolio.
Support the divisional objectives and strategy execution by proactively developing region-wide HEMA tools and solutions, in close collaboration with EMEA Divisional Business partners and global divisional counterparts.
- Support development of therapy/product specific HEMA plans to help secure reimbursement, market access/formulary listing, promotion, and optimal pricing in EMEA.
- Develop proposals, study protocols, health economic modeling and/or value dossiers to support Health Technology Assessments and value demonstrations. Perform database analysis and literature reviews. Assist in the development of publication strategies.
- Help reconciling EMEA wide strategy with country specific needs for demonstrating value through Health Technology Assessments or implementation of health-economic tools and models,.
- Collaborate with matrix divisional partners, HEMA stakeholders and global/regional/national line functions (Clinical, Medical Affairs, Sales and Markting, Business and Commercial analysis, Regulatory)
- Strong focus on successful introduction/growth of innovative technologies
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with external HO/payer experts/Key Opinion Leaders to ensure appropriate methods in health economics and quality of life research are applied. Effectively present health economic results to internal and external customers.
- Provide appropriate in-service training to divisional stakeholders and functions (clinical, medical affairs, etc) to increase awareness and understanding of reimbursement competency and its role in supporting a product’s success
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ market access efforts within relevant therapeutic areas
- Execute planned activities within pre-determined deadlines and costs
- Act as Boston Scientific ambassador by positioning Boston Scientific as an innovative, professional and trustworthy partner to the healthcare sector
- University Bachelor or Master degree is a must (in Health economics would be an asset; though a background in business, law, public administration, pharmacy, natural sciences engineering or medicine is welcomed)
- Relevant experience in Health Care sector with involvement in various strategic and operational market access and/or business activities (direct and indirect) in support of a direct commercial organization
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of statistical analysis, modeling and database handling
- Understanding of recent clinical and health economical methodologies/HTA
- Understanding of EMEA healthcare systems and practices
- Understanding of Regulatory, Pricing & Reimbursement and Listing processes
- Good understanding of the monetary and fiscal activities of governments
- Business acumen and diplomatic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strategic and long-term thinking mindset
- Results oriented
- Project management skills
- Proactive, collaborative and sensitive to organizational complexity
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter and networker
- Comfortable dealing with change, ambiguity, keeps balance in a dynamic high pace environment
- Ability to work independently and under remote management
- Ability to work within a matrix reporting environment.
- Seek continuous development for skills, knowledge and behaviors that lead to increased performance
- Fluency in English and any other major European language is a plus
Additional Locations: (n/a); France-Voisins le Bretonneux; Germany-Ratingen; Italy-Milan; Poland-Warsaw; Spain-Madrid; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead.
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our culture and values are what differentiate us from other companies, and we’re very proud of who we are as a company. Today, we’re 36,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 15,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry-leading, evolving, and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees
Requisition ID: 479320
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.