Voisins le Bretonneux, France.
We are looking for talented Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) professionals who will be supporting the development and execution of effective health economics, reimbursement and market access strategies for Boston Scientific’s in close collaboration with internal and external teams.
This is a key role demanding an individual with solid experience in French market access and reimbursement processes, excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, and the skills, knowledge and maturity required to perform their duties with limited supervision.
In this role, you will be supporting the Urology Division at Boston Scientific.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assess reimbursement opportunities and challenges facing the business’ emerging technologies and commercially marketed products and communicate business impact to senior leadership.
- Lead development and execution of practical strategies to secure optimal reimbursement (coding/coverage/payment) for Boston Scientific products and procedures
- Lead implementation of tactical planning activities required to achieve reimbursement objectives (e.g., new code applications, innovation pathways, add-on payment ) including full responsibility writing and submission of various reimbursement and liaison with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders and authorities.
- Close collaboration with scientific societies and KOLs on market access and reimbursement projects.
- Plan, organize and lead market-access related scientific advisory boards to support reimbursement objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments and KOLs on evidence generation projects to support market access and adoption of Boston Scientific key technologies, e.g. consensus publications, health economic model, real-world evidence, patient pathway and value-based healthcare projects
- Close collaboration with the business unit on new technology launch and local market adoption prior to full reimbursement (local funding strategies etc.)
- Identify key health economics needs for Boston Scientific platform products, working with health economics and outcomes research colleagues to determine actions required.
- Work with new product development teams to ensure global health economics and reimbursement needs are incorporated into product and clinical development plans and timelines; ensure all HEMA product development deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and communication of clinical and economic value messages to support product adoption.
- Manage the provision of appropriate internal training to sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and legal to increase awareness and understanding of health economics and market access competencies and their role in supporting a product’s success.
- Monitor policy developments that impact the reimbursement of BSC products. Build relationships in key markets with government, physician, hospital, and third-party payer decision-makers.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
What we are looking for in you:
- Direct experience of all elements of the reimbursement process and pathways in France including strategy, dossier writing and submission, liaison with societies, KOLs and authorities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels in an organization
- Solid work experience involving the leadership of functional and cross-functional teams
- Experience in health policy, market access, reimbursement, health economics and/or outcomes research
- Excellent English, and comfortable / motivated by working in a matrix, international organization
- Creative thinker, willing to try new approaches and think out-of-the-box
What we can offer to you:
- Career Development
- Healthy work-life balance
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast Growing and innovative environment
This position can be full-time remote.
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our culture and values are what differentiate us from other companies, and we’re very proud of who we are as a company. Today, we’re 36,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 15,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry-leading, evolving, and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees
Take the first step towards a meaningful career. Submit your resume today!
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID: 505530
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!