Support local reimbursement submissions and interactions with key stakeholders for countries in EMEA.
Deliver innovative approaches to communicate market access strategies by developing stakeholder-specific narratives and assets to communicate the value new products have on patients, families, payers and society.
Drive strategic alignment as well as efficiency by leveraging previous work during the development of all materials.
Review all relevant data/information available from the CMAL’s including global value dossier, completed and expected trial reports, publications (published or planned), market research, market data, KOL feedbacks, relevant competitive intelligence in order to gain full understanding of the value of a product.
Critically review the obtained evidence and materials and summarize the relevant findings via text, tables, figures and reviews as appropriate.
Convey the complex information that was reviewed as a cohesive value story narrative through a series of market access communication materials such as Value story decks, objection handlers, elevator speeches, one pagers, …
Prepare (semi-finished) HTA dossiers according to the local guidelines and methods based on the reviewed documents ensuring strategic alignment with the value story.
Drives efficiency by leveraging the work done previously for future adaptations.
Is accountable for quality and timeliness and for the improvement of quality and speed of delivery of evidence review and synthesis materials tailored to Opco and/or EMEA needs.
Maintains professional standards by keeping track of new developments in statistical methodology and outcomes research, through literature review and attendance or participation at workshops and professional meetings.
Manages quality assurance and validation of works incl conducted by others or external vendors.
Preferred Area of Study: Master Statistics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Information and Library Science, Health economics, Pharmacy, Biology, Health Policy.
Preferred Related Industry Experience: Experience with applied work in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience, Immunology, and/or Cardiovascular and Metabolics is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years professional experience in evidence synthesis and value writing
- Solid background in Health Economic analysis, HTA processes and understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key EMEA markets is required
- Significant experience in writing high quality materials, ready for external use and the ability to understand highly complex scientific information, theories and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the HTA dossier requirements in EMEA
- The ability to convey complex information as a cohesive story
- Deep understanding of research principles & familiarity with key aspects of the literature (historical & current)
- Advanced level understanding of relevant methodology and statistics
- Extensive knowledge of practical research implementation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Ability to collaborate across diverse cross-functional and cross-country teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English.
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to deliver high quality work within defined timelines
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Health Economics Mkt
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you the website of Johnson & Johnson.