We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position: Director Global Oncology Value Access & Pricing (m/f/x).
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Oncology Pricing, Reimbursement & Access, this role will lead the development of global pricing, reimbursement and access strategies for Daiichi-Sankyo early-stage oncology assets, including both solid tumor & hematology assets, with primary focus on DS-6000. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with global, regional and country teams, including Pricing, Reimbursement and Access (PRA), Clinical development, HEOR, Forecasting, Pricing Analytics, Marketing and Medical Affairs.
He/she will work with the New Product Planning team and provide the PRA assumptions for forecasting, in close collaboration with regions and key countries. He/she will partner with RD to ensure requirements for successful market access are factored in the early development plans.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the development of pricing, reimbursement and access for DS-6000 strategies working cross-functionally/regionally
- Develop initial price assumptions and reimbursement & access strategy recommendations for early and mid-stage compounds in solid tumor and hematological malignancies
- Draft and establish price guidance in collaboration with top countries and regions, including design of a global launch sequence plan by collaborating cross-functionally
- Provide pricing input to key planning processes for Brand planning and portfolio review
- Provides input to Clinical on trial design, endpoints and comparators to support optimal price, access and reimbursement
- Enhance information exchange and best practice sharing across regions; drive adoption of pricing tools and resources
- Ensure pricing inputs & assumptions are incorporated into the forecasting and strategic planning process
- Monitor fast-changing competitive landscape and ensure insights factored in the PRA strategy
- Conduct pre-defined and ad-hoc analysis to support BD or development decisions for early asset candidates
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather overview information of target indications including epidemiology, disease burden, unmet needs, cost of illness, and treatment patterns/pathways
- Provide and maintain an in-depth understanding of changing pricing, reimbursement & access environment, processes,and policies of key global markets
- Conduct pricing & payer market research in collaboration with key markets/regions
- Partner with Regional and Global stakeholders to provide innovative PRA approaches
- Collaborate with HEOR (GOVAP) and Clinical (R&D) to ensure that Payer and KOL reimbursement requirements for key markets are included in the clinical trial / evidence generation plans
- Act as an ambassador to drive the access agenda with key stakeholders
Personal skills and professional experience:
- 7 or more years of progressive relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies, Payer/HTA, physician associations or relevant consultancy companies in a multi-national context: cross- country experience or commensurate experience
- Demonstrated experience with developing global pricing, reimbursement and access strategies
- Having worked in oncology, preferably with multi-indication compounds as well as with early-stage compounds
- Excellent understanding of the clinical development and life cycle of oncology medicines
- Experience in collaboration with early assets teams, clinical development and forecasting teams
- Strong knowledge of major markets and their PRA and HTA policies: US and Global (at minimum, Europe), both private and government setting
- Knowledge of pricing and reimbursement schemes in different areas of the world
- Excellent knowledge of pricing market research tools, methodologies, and analytics
- Good understanding of HEOR and RWE concepts
What we offer
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients’ needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients’ lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!