The Market Access, based in Denmark, preferably Copenhagen region, or in the Skåne region, Sweden, is part of the Nordic ICS (Integrated care solutions) organization and is a key contributor to the growth of Market share of our products portfolio through the prevention and elimination of access barriers.
The Market Access Manager is a key player to drive our high business impact projects that turn Baxter’s value propositions into tangible commercial results in the dedicated country/region, by combining health economics expertise, a solid insight and network in the Nordic healthcare landscape and a result-oriented project driven attitude.
The position reports to the Cluster Head of Integrated Care Solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify revenue generating opportunities using Baxter’s prioritized value propositions
- Support the development of innovative value propositions, business development and win-win opportunities (e.g. risk sharing)
- Represents Baxter towards public and governmental bodies and builds relevant relationships with key stakeholders at national level (governmental, payer and healthcare sector, trade associations)
- Motivates profitable and timely access to Baxter products and therapies while defending / promoting Baxter’s financial interests (commercial, manufacturing and R&D operations)
- Establishes key strategic relationships with stakeholders in identified hospitals and trusts to drive Baxter projects
- Manages internal and external key stakeholder plan and according value proposition communication plan throughout commercial execution
- Works consultatively, proactively brings insights on policy trends and market dynamics, shares expertise towards registration, pricing, reimbursement, healthcare economics, tax, capex, tendering processes to the organization
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of systems/processes/policy and reimbursement structures to support appropriate value proposition messaging and tool development
- Keeps oversight of pricing, listing, health economics and communication activities
- Organizes advisory boards as appropriate
- Ability to lead and run projects across the Nordic Region and at country level
- Market access experience in a Nordic setting, with qualified Health economy background
- Network in authorities, government, associations, payor and healthcare sector
- Excellent knowledge of national health system, healthcare policy, structures, organization and reimbursement. Understands where decisions are made.
- Commercial mindset
- Solid project management skills
- Drive for results
- Analytical, but still able to see the big picture
- Curious, want to build/broaden this role in the Nordic organization
- Pharmaco-economics knowledgeable (studies, budget impact modeling, …)
- Effective Communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with advisors
- Maintains constructive relationships with national/regional payers
- Relevant Therapy area knowledge is an advantage
- Business Case development, business planning skills and understanding of key financial metrics
- Fluency in Nordic language and English is required
What we can offer
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
This job is posted by Baxter.
This link brings you to the website of Baxter.