Prague, Czech Republic.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
RWE Study Development, Execution and Oversight
• Accountable for real world evidence generation plans for therapeutic areas, in close collaboration with medical leads and market access, to meet increasing external RWE demands from payers, HCPs, policy-makers and patients to secure, maintain and grow access
• Accountable for timely delivery and study budget follow-up for RWE priorities, in close collaboration with study lead and therapeutic areas, including development of concept sheets for global approvals, protocols, study report and scientific disclosure
• Ensuring quality and performance standards for RWE projects are realistic and attained, and studies are conducted in line with compliance framework
• Collaborating with clinical trial manager to secure handling of the RWE studies in internal clinical trial management systems
Evidence Strategy, Cross Functional Leadership for RWE Integration
• The RWE point person for the identification of secondary RWE research required within the holistic evidence strategy in the therapeutic areas
• Combining strong understanding of both external customer needs (Payor, Key Thought Leader/KOL), and internal business partner needs across functions, to ensure a fully integrated evidence strategy for pre and post launch in IPS
• Partnering with other functions (e.g. global/local MA, global/local medical, global RWE & digital, brand teams, local digital) to deliver RWE results and plan for efficient dissemination (e.g., visualization tools, decisions/prediction tools) in alignment with overall brand strategy
Environmental Awareness, Customer Understanding and Information Dissemination
• Leading dissemination of health outcomes information in appropriate scientific venues via development, preparation, and presentation of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts as well as a clear local dissemination plan with the cross-functional team
• Partnering with external partners to ensure access to data and generated value from our RWE projects for health care, society and Novartis (e.g. education/decisions/prediction tools)
• University degree and PhD desired in bioscience, medical sciences, and/or health economics, epidemiology
• Epidemiological experience from conducting registry/database studies including methodological and technical expertise
• Strategic mind-set and in deep knowledge from Medical, Market Access and/or Outcomes Research
• Extensive knowledge of databases/RWD sources and experience in building relationships with KOLs and Payors to deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence
• Understanding of Czech health care and access landscapes and applicable processes
• Understanding of product life cycle process from early development to post-launch to deliver key evidence needs for different stakeholders
• Well-developed understanding of Principles of Medical Research/GCP
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Czech language
• Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary
• Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis)
• 5-week holiday per year (1 week above the Labour Law requirement)
• 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report
• Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year
• Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company)
• Company car / car allowance / allowance for public transport
• MultiSport Card
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!