Prague, Czech Republic.
As a part of a successful Market Access team, this position is essential for supporting strategic and operational work related to market access locally.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Updates knowledge of the Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R) process in general in the Czech Republic and timely communicates these to the respective teams.
In co-operation with product managers monitors market trends and competitors and exploits/creates opportunities to improve commercial position of the Pharma products in terms of P&R conditions.
• Supports Patient Access Strategies & Tactics of the respective brands in cooperation with Market Access & Government Affairs Head, generates evidence of product differentiation and economic value to drive the joint creation of value for Novartis, payers and patients.
• Drives and manages preparation of the health economics analysis (local data / inputs for cost efficiency, budget impact models, publications and other supporting materials) for the purposes of price and reimbursement submission, publish and present research accomplishments at scientific conferences and forums.
• Engages with external customers to develop value messages for product pricing, reimbursement and sustained patient access based on the thorough research and analysis, prepares, examines and submits P&R dossiers (medical, HEOR and market access parts) of promoted and new products together with Brand Leads and Medical Department.
• Cooperates on events that will demonstrate the value and improve the perception Novartis products such that better categorization is secured, i.e. Roundtable / Advisory board discussions with KOL’s, pharmaco-economic data dissemination.
• Gathers insights to the P&R activities and performance of competitors, evaluating in cross functional teams, identifies additional potential areas of P&R to improve company’s performance.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University Degree in Science, Pharmacy, Medicine, Health Economics
• English & Czech – proficient written and spoken
• 2+ years of pharmaco-economics experience
• 3+ years of Health Economics or HTA experience
• Very good understanding to the healthcare system; ability to navigate in a sophisticated, multi layered environment
• Strategic attitude & ability drive cross functional collaboration
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!