Based in Europe we search for a Market Access Manager BioFire EMEA.
This position is responsible for managing market access, health economics and reimbursement activities of all BioFire products in the EMEA region. The position is regional and reports to the Director of Marketing. The person will liaise with stakeholders at all levels to gain input, agreement and commitment to market access plans, in particular, Global and local marketing, Medical / Clinical affairs, External Public Affairs and Sales leadership.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate and manage Market Access activities within EMEA for Syndromic Testing products of BioFire within bioMérieux.
• Lead reimbursement projects surrounding cost-effective analysis, reimbursement dossiers and preparing Health Technology Assessment submissions
• Building value propositions and robust health outcome tools to increase the value of BioFire products
• Develop and implement a strategy for public and private payors including coding, Diagnosis Related Grouping and all other initiatives to maximize market access.
• Analyze reimbursement trends and develop models and planning assumptions for business planning and strategy development. Apply analysis to provide strategic direction and planning to reveal new opportunities, potential threats and mitigating actions.
• Help to develop tools and collateral (eg. dossiers, modelling, proposals, study protocols, etc.) that reflect the marketing & sales strategies of the BioFire products and that can be customized & tailored to local country-specific needs for supporting health technology assessment submissions, marketing and reimbursement of new and existing products.
• Organize training for commercial field teams in need of support of market access.
• Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire/bioMerieux Quality System.
Training and Education:
This position requires the knowledge and skills normally acquired through completion of a Masters’ degree (MS) with studies in Health Economics. Background in molecular diagnostics strongly preferred.
• Requires 8-10 years of industry experience, preferably medical devices background
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant market access experience
• Good understanding of Health Economics and clinical research methodologies, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions.
• Knowledge of reimbursement landscape, processes and requirements
• Knowledge of Molecular and Microbiology laboratory techniques such as PCR, is highly desired.
• Experience with regulated products and understanding of clinical hospital laboratory market.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
• Presentation skills are essential, Strong influencing skills ,
• Problem solving, Decision making, Autonomous
• Ability to work in matrix environment
Travel Requirements 30%
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and ensure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in over 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. More than 90% of our sales are done internationally. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l ’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
This job is posted by bioMérieux.
This link brings you the website of bioMérieux.