Are you looking for a Senior Manager HE/HO role that lead strategic planning and execute health economics/health outcomes research activities to support the market access and/or public funding of vaccines in the Europe region ? If so, this Senior Manager HE/HO role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Deliver robust regional/local HE/HO evidence generation plans for the GSK vaccines assets (licensed and in development) that address scientific evidence gaps linked to market access and reimbursement needs, in alignment with the global/regional/local medical and business priorities.
- Work across local, regional and global functions to lead strategic planning of health economics/health outcomes research activities supporting the market access and/or public funding of infectious disease-related products in the Europe region.
- Work as project lead and technical expert to execute the planned health economics/health outcomes research activities and responsible for the submission and presentation of health economics dossier to the government, presentation of the abstracts and development of manuscripts for publications, and external
- Serve as the internal regional expert for education programs on health economics/health outcomes; and provide consultancy services to regional and country medical colleagues on health economics / outcomes research.
- Plan and participate in regional health economics initiatives
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master’s Degree in Health Economics with a minimum of 4 years of relevant technical experience with health economics in a Pharma company or HTA agency
- Strong technical skills in bio-statistics, epidemiology, modeling and clinical research experience
- Commercial acumen and strategic planning of the technical job and real experience working either at industry or HTA with HE dossier submissions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Evidence of proactive, solution focused approach with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work cross functionally in a large and complex matrix environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills influencing outcomes and key project decisions
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action – a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
This job is posted by GSK.
This link brings you to the website of GSK.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!