Job purpose & objectives:
- Strategically plan and execute P&R activities with regard to new reimbursement dossiers, revisions and support the Brand Team in their strategies.
- Responsible for the development of product dossiers and revisions to allow optimal price and reimbursement negotiations.
- Participate in the strategic development and implementation of argumentation to ensure optimal market-access within the therapeutic domains.
- External: National and Local Pricing and Reimbursement Bodies, HTA Bodies, Industry Associations, Academic Associations.
- Internal: Affiliate Directors and Management Team, Brand Teams, Area Market Access and Commercial Directors, Global Market Access & Pricing Team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and execute market access strategies to meet optimal price and reimbursement conditions.
- To lead and execute the preparation and submission of pricing and reimbursement file, evaluation file and revision file, and, to follow-up such submissions in Belgium and Luxembourg. Ensure adequate internal communication.
- To follow-up and analyze the legislation and developments in current practices in terms of BEL/LUX pricing & reimbursement / HEOR via appropriate sources (Pharmaceutical industry association, media, opinion leaders, publications, …)
- To coordinate and work cross-functionally with global and local medical, commercial and governmental functions to develop value propositions tailored to multiple stakeholders (payers, external experts, policy makers).
- To Ensure close collaboration with Area and Global and maintain awareness and understanding of the impact of local affiliate decisions on AbbVie’s global business and vice versa. Ensure full alignment with Area and Global strategies and tactics.
- To liaise with opinion leaders, leading academic departments and government bodies and agencies as required
- To attend relevant internal and external scientific, medical and health policy-related meetings
- Provide support to the Key Account team and External Affairs team upon needed
- To acquire therapeutic and product expertise relevant to areas of responsibility
- To maintain strong compliance with all relevant internal policies and legal requirements
Required skills and competencies:
- Adaptability: responds easily to different stakeholders characters and environment; is an excellent relationship builder; switches quickly from one task to another without losing efficiency
- Initiative: self-starter, actively seeks relevant information opportunities and converts them in concrete results
- Innovation: explores alternative successful ways and tools, when communicating with the target groups, and makes sure we stay ahead of competition.
- Integrity: communicate values of integrity and trust and adhere strictly to AbbVie policies and procedures
- Teamwork: offers to help colleagues achieve common goals
- Trilingual: NL(1) – FR(2) – ENGL(2)
- PC –skills for Excell and most current applications
- Excellent written (particularly technical writing) skills
- Excellent oral communication skills and verbally tactful and persuasive
- Excellent numeracy and statistical skills
- Understanding of the business needs of the healthcare market place/commercial objectives of the company
- Understanding of the practical application of health economics and outcomes research to drug development and post-marketing phases
- 2-3 years experience in Market Access / Health Economics in pharmaceutical environment
- Life science or scientific degree or equivalent by experience.
- Relevant experience working within a payer and provider organizations.
- Relevant international health care environment experience.
- Relevant experience in HEOR
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com.
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This job is posted by Abbvie.
This link brings you to the website of Abbvie.