Beerse, Belgium / Raritan, NJ, US.
Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Health Economics -Modeling, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), to be located in Raritan, NJ or Beerse, Belgium. This role will be in the HUB (Global Market Access & Commercial Strategy Operations) team and will support Health Economics functional excellence across GCSO.
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS) is a legal corporate entity encompassing a unique group of departments/organizations/teams that provide leadership across business critical areas for Janssen, the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. The following groups make up JGS: Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Global Pharmaceutical Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceutical Procurement Group (USPPG); and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (PGBD).
- Lead the design and development of economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models with some oversights. The work will involve the in-house development of models as well as management and quality assurance of work conducted by external vendors.
- Plan modeling strategies and identify proper data that are aligned with model strategies. Data sources include clinical trials, health-related quality of life studies, costing studies, systematic literature reviews and indirect treatment comparisons, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient epidemiological studies.
- Lead presentation and reporting document preparations
- Draft statistical analysis plans if additional data analysis is required for economic models
- Lead the country rollout and training of global models
- Support local model adaptations and HTA submissions
- Support the preparation of the relevant sections of reimbursement submissions/dossiers
- Prepare abstracts and manuscripts for publications
- A post-graduate qualification in an appropriate field (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Economics/Commerce, Public Health, Health Administration or Operations Research) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Health Economics or Outcomes Research and at least 3 years of experience in HE modeling is required.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Visual Basic programming for modeling is also required.
- Strong quantitative skills with a deep understanding of indirect treatment comparison methodology, statistical analysis of clinical trials and observational studies are required as well.
- An understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key international markets is required and experience with reimbursement submissions to managed care or national authorities is preferred.
- Experience with applied work in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience, Immunology, and/or Cardiovascular and Metabolics and Ophthalmology is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills while working within cross-functional international teams.
- The position is based in Raritan, NJ, or Beerse, Belgium, and will require domestic and international travel as needed.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!