• Cooperate and support strategic V&A Manager in Health Economics supporting pharma product dossiers and drive the key elements and methods of health economics, HTA to support positive HTA recommendations in Austria.
• Cover the key elements and methods of clinical epidemiology and combine theoretical concepts with practical applications using real world case examples supporting V&A as well as commercial planning purposes.
• By becoming an expert, support the Strategic V&A Managers in the HTA / Health economic (HE) strategy in reimbursement dossiers or clinical funding control mechanisms supporting patient access to Novartis IM innovations.
• Build a strong relationship to the Austrian legal community to initiate fundamental discussions on the execution of new regulations and legislations in the Austrian HC system (taking both HC sectors in consideration).
• Initiate discussions on existing policies shape them in implementation and execution generate legal expertise on draft legislations supporting public HC institution’s.
• Become Expert on the harmonization of the EU & Austrian National initiatives (like the transfer of the New beating cancer plan into the AT “Krebsrahmenprogramm” or the EU versus the AT “Pharma strategy).
• Strong cross-functional collaboration with the NCP Lead , PA or HC system Network Manager and support and shape the AT policies.
• University degree(science, business etc.)
• Good knowledge on HC / pharma- legislations in EU and AT on member states initiatives affecting national & local healthcare system, patient access , pricing and reimbursement rules and processes
• Health economic knowledge HTA
• Strong project management skills
• High level of analytic capabilities and accuracy
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 54.788,30/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!