An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Market Access and Pricing Manager to join our dynamic, collaborative Market Access and Pricing team.
Reporting to our Head of Market Access & Pricing, you will manage reimbursement projects for a portfolio of AstraZeneca medicines, including planning reimbursement project timelines, securing the appropriate resources to deliver the project and managing a budget for each reimbursement project.
You will utilise your comprehensive understanding of the Australian reimbursement environment and health technology assessment skills to work with and support your Market Access and Pricing Associate colleagues to develop and execute successful reimbursement strategies for new and future indications within a therapeutic portfolio in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
You will ideally have experience in Oncology and have detailed knowledge of decision-analysis, economic modelling, health outcomes assessment and quality of life assessment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical, biological, or social sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience in a market access or health economics role within industry or a consulting firm
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to collaborate with others at senior or global level to gain agreement and dedication to strategy
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, including an ability to work in geographically diverse teams
- Experience in a commercial, sales or medical liaison role is desirable but not essential.
At AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. This role offers an opportunity to develop your career whilst enabling access to one of the best pipelines in the industry.
Apply now to register your interest in this exciting opportunity with us!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.