As Global Associate Director of Payer Evidence and Health Economics, your role will be to assist in the creation of the global strategy and plan to ensure the creation and delivery of evidence. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Market Access at their Headquarters this position will be in the heart of the business, allowing you to make significant impact to the success of the company.
This will be done with the end goal of elevating the chances of success with payers because of effective early payer input into evidence generation.
The company I represent is quickly becoming a global leader in the bio-pharmaceutical space, while still keeping their flexible and dynamic mind-set of innovation and flat hierarchy. They specialise in three therapeutic areas of speciality care striving for innovation to create products that create new options for people who previously had none.
- Optimises the clinical development programme for payers (including all indications, and studies from proof of concept to post-approval)
- Leads the development and execution of the Payer Evidence Strategy, such that payers recognise the value of the product through the totality of available evidence
- Elevates chances of success with payers because of effective early payer input into evidence generation
- Provides invaluable support in the HTA evidence generation
- 3 years+ experience in Health Economics or Payer Evidence
- Proven experience to generate evidence in the HTA process
- Work effectively in a matrix structure, cross-functionally working in multiple teams
- High levels of interpersonal skills
- Rewarding overall package with;
- Competitive bonus structure
- Fully expensed company car
- Significant Stock Awards
For more details apply directly or reach out on the details below:
Direct: +44 203 758 8863
This job is posted by EPM Scientific.
This link brings you the website of EPM Scientific.