ICON’s Pricing and Market Access (PMA) Group is our consulting division specializing in innovative strategies to identify, capture and communicate value for companies in the biopharmaceutical arena. We are uniquely positioned to deliver expert guidance in integrated global pricing, reimbursement and market access strategy due to our depth of experience and the active engagement of our senior leadership.
Overview of the Role
- Analysts are directly involved in client projects and are responsible for discrete sections of each project
- Primarily responsible for data gathering via primary and secondary research and data analysis in support of client projects
- Provide input into client recommendations and participate in the synthesis of final deliverables
- Develop and share content expertise across a broad spectrum of disease areas and global healthcare systems
Primary research example: An Analyst may be asked to prepare for and follow up on an interview program with national and local healthcare payers, key opinion leaders and other healthcare stakeholders from the major EU5 markets.
Secondary research example: An Analyst may be asked to look up, analyse, and graphically represent data regarding the launch price, sales volume and reimbursement status for a set of products similar to our client’s product in order to refine key forecasting or valuation model assumptions and inputs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a health related subject
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management and ability to work with tight deadlines and a team player
- Previous full-time work experience is not required, but analysts generally will have had internships, part-time or summer employment in the health care field, either with a biopharmaceutical company or research institution
Benefits of Working in ICON
This is a permanent, full time position based in our office in London,White city campus UK. We are committed to supporting the growth and development of the PMA team through on-going career mapping and structured training programs.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you the website of ICON.