Atlanta, GA, US.
To help us meet our ambitions and provide the best solutions to patients, we are currently seeking a talented individual as a National Lead, Health Outcomes Value and Access to join our US Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) strategy team. This individual will lead both medical and HEOR engagements at national accounts including national health plans and PBMs, their subsidiaries and key strategic partners and stakeholders. This role will be field based but will be expected to work in close partnership with internal access strategy leads to ensure strategic alignment of HEOR strategies.
About the role:
The National Lead, HOVA, will be responsible for developing and implementing account specific HEOR and Medical strategies to enhance payers’ understanding of UCB’s value proposition in improving health outcomes for patients living with severe chronic diseases. This lead, in partnership with National Account Executives, will be an instrumental liaison in strengthening and building key national account relationships and ensuring the continuity of HEOR and Medical support and innovation across UCB’s entire portfolio.
Who you’ll work with:
This lead will play a key role in the support and execution of population health engagements with national payers, policymakers, and other relevant stakeholders to achieve optimal understanding of relevant HEOR data related to UCB products and disease state. As part of the UCB US HEOR team, the colleague will be responsible for working closely with access strategy leads to generate impactful insights that will inform HEOR needs. This individual will also be expected to partner with respective cross-functional colleagues in each patient value unit to ensure alignment with HEOR, Medical, and access strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and execution of HEOR and Medical engagement strategies with National and key Regional Accounts
- Lead the development and execution of HEOR strategies with therapeutic area access strategy leads.
- Lead strategic HEOR and Medical engagements with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of therapeutic area HEOR plans with patient value and access needs.
- Leverage HEOR methodologies and expertise in electronic medical records, administrative claims databases, and/or registries to support value-based contracting concepts.
- Develop and manage customer engagement and relationships within targeted accounts. This includes identifying individuals involved in HEOR, outcomes, value assessments, RWE data generation, quality, IT, AI and other key functions relevant to HEOR.
- Lead the creation of relevant HEOR resources to effectively engage external stakeholders.
Interested? For this role we’re looking for the following education, experience and skills.
· MD, PharmD or PhD (in a related field) with a strong track record of strategic account planning, management, and execution
· 5+ years prior experience in managed care, ideally with large regional or national accounts
· 5+ years pharmaceutical industry or relevant experience
· Proven ability to grow and foster key relationships in payer accounts to enhance insights needed to align internal HEOR strategies for continued alignment with healthcare trends and success
· Minimum of 3+ years in the field engaging with US payers
Are you ready to ‘go beyond’ to create value and make your mark for patients? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on neurology and immunology. We are around 8,500 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
Why work with us?
At UCB, we don’t just complete tasks, we create value. We aren’t afraid to push forward, collaborate, and innovate to make our mark for patients. We have a caring, supportive culture where everyone feels included, respected, and has equitable opportunities to do their best work. We ‘go beyond’ to create value for our patients, and always with a human focus, whether that’s on our patients, our employees, or our planet. Working for us, you will discover a place where you can grow, and have the freedom to carve your own career path to achieve your full potential.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Should you require any adjustments to our process to assist you in demonstrating your strengths and capabilities contact us. Please note should your enquiry not relate to adjustments; we will not be able to support you through this channel.
This job ad will be unpublished on 02/03/2024.
This job is posted by UCB.
This link brings you to the website of UCB.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!