We are growing and seeking experienced market access professionals to join us! An opportunity to join a market access team to provide strategic solutions to clients at every stage of development and commercialisation. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working for an innovative and people-centric company. We have a learning culture embedded in our business with great learning and development support for all levels in the organisation with strong mentorship and coaching.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of high-quality innovative market access strategies, designing and leading client projects, and growing client relationships.
The market access team provide support to clients throughout the development lifecycle to ensure optimal pricing and access focussing on three key areas:
- Access optimisation
- Price optimisation
- Launch strategy
The Senior Consultant will develop and secure client proposals and actively identify opportunities to expand the HEOR service offering. The Senior Consultant will break strategic objectives into component parts and identify the potential impacts of recommended actions. Managing a range of projects or workstreams within projects, including coaching less experienced members of the team, the Senior Consultant will lead on and ensure the quality, accuracy, relevance and timeliness of client deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading market access projects
- Strategic consultancy input to projects ensuring client requirements are met
- Line management and mentoring of associate consultants, consultants and graduate trainees
- Contribute to Market Access Function development by developing training materials and delivering market access training to the team and broader organisation
- Facilitate the use of HEOR expertise in delivering Market Access projects and provide market access input into cross functional projects
- Account development and partnership building, identifying new opportunities and growing business, mainly with established clients
- Proposal development and contributing to pitch meetings
Skills and experience:
- Extensive market access experience, ideally including some experience in consulting
- Experience in leading and delivering market access projects
- Account development and business development experience
- Demonstrable strategic consultancy experience
- First degree
- Ideally, higher level degree in relevant area
- Experience of managing staff is desirable
- Ability to keep self and team members focused on wider business objective, while delivering at pace
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, information deficit and ill-defined problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as this role involves speaking to others across a range of technical disciplines
- Proven ability to create and sustain key relationships with counterparts in the business, and where relevant, with clients
- Work as part of a renowned and growing team where emphasis is placed upon ideas
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Discounted gym membership
- Range of high street, supermarket, restaurant, holiday and entertainment discounts via a benefits platform
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Employees are given an additional day of leave for: their wedding and moving house
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working, HEOR operates core hours of 10am-4pm, with option to work flexibly around these hours. We are committed to supporting work-life balance and family life and will consider any flexible working request
HEOR is an independent, full service HEOR and Market Access agency providing research and consultancy support to some of the largest global pharmaceutical companies. A company founded on a passion for science and research, renowned for innovation and technical expertise, built of brilliant minds with a collective desire to deliver original , creative and successful solutions.
This advert will close on Wednesday 30th November 2022 though some circumstances may require us to close earlier, so early application is advised.
HEOR does not provide sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route for candidates therefore candidates must have and be able to demonstrate permission to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received we can only provide feedback to applicants selected for interview.
This job is posted by HEOR Ltd.
This link brings you to the website of HEOR Ltd.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!