London, UK / Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Other locations: Lisbon, Portugal / Athens, Greece.
We are looking for driven candidates seeking to develop their career in Health Economics and join our regional European team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific, and commercial results.
You will work from our office in Athens, Lisbon, London or Amsterdam and report into our EMEA Regional Business Unit, with focus on the European market, supporting our Health Economics team. Typical projects include Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions in EU markets and UK, global value dossier, systematic literature reviews, (network) meta-analyses, development (or adaptation) of economic models (e.g. budget impact, cost-effectiveness) and dissemination of the results by means of posters and manuscripts. The audience for these analyses will be various pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology companies.
As part of a broader team, you will:
- Depending on your background and experience, you will support projects including HTA submissionς, value dossiers, literature reviews, meta-analyses and economic models, closely with a diverse range of peers across Europe
- Manage projects across Health Economics business areas and the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Distil strategic insights from analytics that generate value for our clients
- Develop tailored solutions to specific client problems as part of our team’s business development activities
- Drive internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches
- Collaborate with other business areas and functions of the organisation to deliver client services and support the development of new offerings
- Mentor junior team members
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc or equivalent in pharmacy, biology, economics, mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline
- MSc or PhD or equivalent in health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology or related discipline
- Prior relevant experience in Health Economics working in consultancy, CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech (relevant experience as post-graduate researcher may also be considered)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to check own work so that drafts are delivered to a high quality
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Attitude to work well as a team member and to build and manage relationships in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English– applications should be sent in English
- Unlimited and permanent right to work in the country of application
Please submit your CV in English
IQVIA is a dynamic, global company of over 85,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology, and service offerings.
Our clients operate in the life sciences industry, including the global top 20 pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, as well as public health providers and regulatory authorities. They are looking for insight and evidence around the safety, efficacy, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health care delivery systems, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products spanning the full spectrum of therapeutic and disease areas.
Our diverse mix of clients, the breadth of disease areas, as well as increasing access to novel data sources and methodologies provide a constant and rewarding challenge for our people.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!