- Location: Hybrid working with regular time in a central London office.
- Package: Salary up to £70k plus lucrative, uncapped bonus structure and a comprehensive, modern benefits package (details below).
- Responsibilities: Project Management and Client leadership for a diverse portfolio of Market Access, Value Communications, Public Affairs, Patient Advocacy and Pharma strategy projects.
- Company: Established boutique consulting company with a strong UK client base and growing international business.
The Client Partner / Project Director position is a senior leadership role within the business, focusing on client and project management of a wide range of projects.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing existing clients; ensuring excellent communication, repeat business and client satisfaction
- Project Management: Leading, inspiring and assisting the delivery team to ensure high quality deliverables and innovative strategy are produced at all times.
- Supporting Business Development; building client accounts, leading proposals and pitches
Applicants should have a degree in a scientific / medical subject and previous consultancy or agency experience is essential. In addition, proven project management, client engagement and people leadership skills are all vital attributes required for the position.
An attractive salary plus comprehensive package including a lucrative bonus scheme, private health insurance, 28 days’ annual leave entitlement, a personalised ‘development fund’ for training and CPD, additional paid leave for charity work and the ability to take a sabbatical is available.
This is a very dynamic and exciting position within an incredibly friendly, supportive and modern business which has employee well-being at the heart of everything they do. If you have strategic consulting experience within the pharma / biotech sectors and want to work for a company where you can bring your own ideas and lead a great team, apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(applicants must be willing and able to work in the UK without restriction or the need for visa sponsorship.)
#marketaccess #valuecomms #valuecommunications #nhsstrategy #patientadvocacy #consultingjobs
This job ad will be unpublished on 25/02/2024.
Apply for this role