- Medical Device manufacturer.
- UK & Nordics coverage.
- 100% Home based position – anywhere in the UK.
- Work within an excellent EMEA team.
I am delighted to be working again with a major global medical device manufacturer who have a long and successful history of developing innovative products around the world. As part of their continuous growth, a new position has become available for a Market Access Specialist in the UK who will focus on leading the development of Market Access & Value strategy and tools to facilitate optimal Access and Reimbursement for the company’s product portfolio.
This is an excellent position for an experienced Market Access / Reimbursement Manager or Consultant with excellent UK market knowledge who would like to develop their career within a market leading, global company. Having recruited for this company on several occasions in the past, I am very confident in recommending them as an excellent employer: The market access and health economics team comprises several highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals located throughout Europe and the USA and the company has a very flexible approach to home working and travel
The main duties of the position will be:
- Designing Market Access, Reimbursement and Value Communication strategies for a variety of surgical medical device products
- Acting as the UK expert for Coding, Coverage, Reimbursement and relevant Policy
- Collaborating with international HEOR colleagues and other internal departments to develop relevant evidence to support local reimbursement and value messaging and creating effective value propositions
- Working alongside the in-house Health Economics team and external consultants to generate strong HEOR evidence and to communicate Health Economic and Value arguments to sales teams and relevant stakeholders.
Applicants must have a good level of knowledge of UK coding and payment systems for MedTech products and an understanding of the UK reimbursement requirements (including HTA processes) and a MSc level qualification in Health Economics, Health Policy, Public Health or another relevant subject is also highly desirable.
This position is available now and the company are keen to begin interviews in the coming weeks. For more details, apply today. E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979 068 880
#Reimbursement #medtech #medicaldevice #medicaldevices #marketaccess #HEOR
Apply for this role