As part of the wider Real-World Evidence (RWE) team Lumanity is currently building a RWE Data Luminary Consulting Practice. This practice has been started as our clients have unique challenges which require RWE. For example, understanding treatment patterns/patient journeys, drug utilization studies, effectiveness of standard of care/generating synthetic controls, outcomes research, cost of illness, burden of disease, and real-world safety profiles. The objective of the RWE Data Luminary Consulting Practice is to support clients on identifying the right real-world data which can generate the evidence to meet stakeholder needs. This can include but not limited to: real-world evidence strategy planning, integrated evidence planning, data landscaping (leveraging proprietary and non-proprietary data sources), feasibility assessments, and supporting requirements to assess, acquire, and analyze suitable RWE sources. The RWE Data Luminary Consulting Practice works alongside the wider RWE practice and the other three main pillars of Lumanity to provide clients with a seamless approach to leveraging RWE across the product lifecycle.
Over the last year of growing the RWE Data Luminary Consulting Practice within Lumanity the team has recognized the need for additional support in the UK. This role will be integral to growing the practice and will be involved in business development, leading delivery of projects, mentorship and management of junior team members and supporting the go-to-market strategy for the Luminary practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead clearly defined workstreams independently with guidance from senior team members as part of client engagements
- Project oversight and development of key client deliverables (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, Excel models, project reports). Typical projects including: data landscaping, integrated evidence planning, and feasibility assessment
- Coordinate project teams to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, oversee client management, and ensure projects are delivered on budget
- Support outreach to and engagement with existing and potential partners (including data organisations and research institutions)
- Apply innovative methodology and approaches to solve complex problems
- Merge scientific thinking and business knowledge to identify issues, evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Responsible for project financials including project set-up, time management, measuring profitability, and invoicing
- Develop client-facing RWE Consulting marketing collateral
- Lead proactive and reactive BD with support from the rest of the RWE Team as well as other Lumanity consulting and sales teams
- As part of increasing Lumanity’s brand in RWE, work with internal thought leaders to identify interesting topics and help develop thought leadership pieces including but not limited to: white papers, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, etc.
Skills & requirements
- BSc or MSc degree in life sciences, business or related field
- A good understanding of drug development processes and strategies
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- 5+ year’ relevant experience in life science consulting and/or RWE consulting
- Experience in line management and management of a delivery team
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of RWE industry, trends, market needs and data landscape, across both Europe and USA preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Is an enthusiastic and self-driven collaborator able to work on a wide range of projects and internal initiatives
- Proactively takes ownership to deliver own objectives in the business and on project teams
- Able to consistently deliver high-quality work and meet deadlines
- Able to articulate and repeatedly demonstrate basic consulting principles, including effective visual slide-making and story-telling
- Possesses strong analytical skills, problem solving mind-set and ability to think critically and creatively to break down complex problems into solvable steps
- Listens well, starting with a desire to understand the client problem, not jumping prematurely to solutions
- Is constantly curious, applying good context and content questions to help clients dig under the surface, and visualize the problem
- Is comfortable in dealing with ambiguous business challenges through appropriate use of structured thinking to clarify the choices to be made
- Naturally seeks to understand in order to confidently develop an opinion about the problem based on solid thinking and facts and suggest potential solutions
- Feels comfortable and confident to challenge and be challenged
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that focuses on what matters to you – health and well-being, personal finances, professional development, and a strong culture of, and passionate dedication to, healthy work-life balance:
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme, rail ticket season loan
- Electric car scheme and much more
Lumanity was formed to bring together deeply experienced industry pioneers, data luminaries, subject matter experts, and proven problem-solvers to address the complex set of challenges our clients face on the path to commercialization. The company is comprised of +1,200 individuals from organic growth and legacy organizations, including: Cello Health, BresMed, Guidemark Health, Cyan Health, Zipher Medical Affairs, IE, Endpoint Outcomes, and Clarion. Together, we are Lumanity. The company has four main pillars focused on providing our clients with pragmatic and innovative solutions across the product life cycle from clinical development to post-launch activities:
- Asset Optimization & Commercialization: guide robust pharmaceutical commercial decision making, uncovering real-world insights from innovation through development to commercialization and beyond
- Value, Access & Outcomes: uncover the full potential of your products and demonstrate their value and effectiveness to stakeholders around the world
- Medical Strategy & Communications: effectively articulate your scientific breakthrough to enable healthcare providers, regulators, payers, and patients to understand the value of your product
- Real World Evidence: illuminate your path to market by leveraging real-world data and insights to substantiate your value story and facilitate stakeholder decision making
With offices in North America, the United Kingdom, European Union, and Asia, and work conducted in over 50 countries, we work with nearly all of the top pharmaceutical companies and more than 100 biotech companies around the world. Every year, Lumanity supports over 50 payer submissions across 20+ countries, launch readiness and commercialization of over 80 brands and new indications, and numerous award-winning product campaigns.
This job ad will be unpublished on 10/12/2023.
This job is posted by Lumanity.
This link brings you to the website of Lumanity.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!