Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the development and implementation of global health economic & outcomes research strategies for Argentina.
• Participation in all major cross-functional teams at the brand level and demonstrate strong clinical and commercial and access strategic thinking and be capable of managing multiple projects.
• Co-design clinical endpoints (including PROs) to enable economic benefits relevant for payers & other decision-makers.
• Provide expert HEOR input & is accountable for influencing cross-functional teams.
• Analize and customize economic models into simple compelling messages for brands and payers.
• Articulate predicted payer and payer influenced decision drivers and unmet need to the brand teams holistic strategy.
• Adapt Global Healthcare Economics models to accurately reflect local environments.
• Excellent knowledge of managed care, managed care decision-making and the healthcare environment New Product Innovation
• Highly desirable, experience in Health Care Industry of almost 5 years or similar (payers, ministry of health, HTA institution, etc)
• Strategic mindset . Deep understanding of the Argentina health care system and political interactions.
• Analytical Thinking, providing alternatives to potential problems.
• Strong Negotiation and Communication skills
• Leadership experience.
• Solid knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
• Intermediate English. Professional Graduate in sciences, business, finance, engineering or similar.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, life insurance, home office policy, flexible working arrangements, birthday day-off, maternity and paternity leave, subsidized dining facilities, health and dental insurance, employee recognition scheme, Gympass, and virtual self-development tools.
The people we serve need you to achieve the extraordinary. That’s why at Novartis we empower you to bring your best self; we value your diversity of thought and trust your ability to make things happen.
21.000. That’s how many people Novartis hires globally every year, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives. We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!