Pfizer is hiring an Experienced and Talented HTA & HEOR Manager in the Pricing & Reimbursement Strategy Department.
- Be an expert and support Pfizer in the HTA strategy within reimbursement dossiers or local funding mechanisms to allow the best patient access to Pfizer products.
- Analyze health technological development to maintain the best and most updated expertise of HTA technologies (local/international).
- Build a strong relationship with the Italian HTA community to drive fundamental discussions on the enhancement of such regulation in the Italian HC system.
- Cooperate with strategic P&R Lead to identify the best product dossier strategy and drive the key elements and methods to support positive HTA recommendations.
- Coordinate groups and develop compelling papers in the area of pharma policy and HTA.
Main Job Responsibilities:
He/She: is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the HTA process from start to finish, including determining the scope of the assessment, identifying the appropriate methodologies, and managing the team that conducts the assessment.
Develop and conduct Value Based Healthcare and HTA projects analyzing existing data or generating new data/evidence related to cost of illness, health care management, epidemiology of disease in alignment with HEOR data Lead
Review suitability of global models to support cost-effectiveness, cost utility and budget impact claims and adapt if needed.
Develop arguments to support activities in the perspective of the background of (health technology) assessments by national bodies and institutions
Ensure coordination and integrated vision between all the different functions insisting on HTA topic (H&V, Medical department, GAV, Data generation teams …)
Support H&V and Business Units on training needs for HTA, as necessary.
Provide expert support to customers in analyzing and interpreting HTA data and assist customers in use of this information with the goal of optimizing access and quality of care within their organizations
Collaborate with global/local H&V to adapt and disseminate HTA arguments, economic models & global value dossiers
Develop effective and innovative communication strategies and deliverables for external audiences to ensure effective delivery of value propositions.
University degree (scientific or economic field preferred)
• Ideally 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sector and almost 2
years in Marketing or Business Finance
• Deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical market: products and dynamics of “in and off patent” market
• Familiarity with P&R and HTA rules
• Knowledge of Pfizer portfolio
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical skills, judgment and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of both leadership and
teamworking in a matrix environment
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability for business
challenges, think strategically and tackle complex problems
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to spot trends/ patterns
• Strong customer-orientation and ability to see issues from the point of
view of others
Adherence to Pfizer Values: Courage, Excellence, Equity and Joy.
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
This job is posted by Pfizer.
This link brings you to the website of Pfizer.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!