Milan, Italy / Voisins le Bretonneux, France.
Additional Locations: Germany-Düsseldorf; Spain-Madrid; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead.
Under the general supervision of the HEMA EMEA New Cardio Lead, and in close collaboration with relevant functions and business partners, will be responsible for driving and developing the specifications, realisation, effective delivery and communication of health economic collaterals, market access & reimbursement arguments for the New Cardiology Division therapies within Boston Scientific.
This role can be based in any of the BSC HUBs (Italy-Milan; France-Voisins le Bretonneux; Germany-Düsseldorf; Spain-Madrid; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead)
- Support the divisional objectives and strategy execution by proactively developing region wide HEMA tools, in close collaboration with divisional business and functional partners (marketing, clinical, medical & scientific affairs, global HEOR partners, …)
- Help reconciling EMEA wide strategy with country specific needs, supporting local HEMA colleagues in their reimbursement and market access strategy and submissions, leveraging HEMA tools and argumentation to demonstrate therapies value in the local context.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, global/cross-regional departments and KOLs on evidence generation projects to support market access and adoption of Boston Scientific key therapies, e.g. consensus publications, health economic model, real-world evidence, value-based healthcare projects
- Be a trusted business partner to our New Cardio Business, collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and communication of economic value messages to support therapies adoption.
- Act as Boston Scientific ambassador by positioning Boston Scientific as an innovative, professional, and trustworthy partner to the healthcare sector
What we are looking for in you:
- University background: Life Sciences or Health Economics Bachelor or Master Degree, (background in business, economics, natural sciences, engineering, medicine, pharmacy, law or public administration is welcome) with Postgraduate HE qualification ideal.
- Good knowledge of key healthcare and reimbursement systems in EMEA
- Experience in health policy, market access, reimbursement, health economics and/or outcomes research.
- Relevant experience in Health Care sector with involvement in various operational market access and/or business activities in support of a direct commercial organization is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of statistical analysis, modeling, and database handling
- Understanding of recent clinical and health economical methodologies/HTA
- Contributes to generating new ideas and innovative approaches by leveraging knowledge, best practices and continuous improvement
- Solution and results oriented, strategic and long-term thinking mindset
- Project management skills, ability to work independently and under remote management
- Highly motivated, innovative and proactive self-starter and networker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels in an organization
- Comfortable dealing with change, keeps balance in a dynamic high pace environment
- Seek continuous development for skills, knowledge and behaviors that lead to increased performance
- Fluency in English is a must and any other major European language is a plus
What can we offer you:
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative and motivated team, function and division
- Career Development within a company who lives its values
- Possibility to make an impact by contributing accelerating patients access to our therapies
- Fast Growing and innovative environment
Requisition ID: 569804
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!